Der Report zur weltweiten religiösen Freiheit vom “Observatory on Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians”  gibt einen Überblick darüber, wie es mit der Religionsfreiheit und dem Recht zur freien Ausübung der [Christlichen] Religion tatsächlich steht, in Europa.
1. Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians, describing the denial of equal
rights and the social marginalization of Christians, is the most explanatory term for this
phenomenon in the Western world. Even though this is technically a form of persecution,
it must not be called so in Europe, in order to avoid confusion with the crimes
committed against Christians in other places of the world.
2. Statistics show the breadth of the problem: 74% of UK respondents said that „there is
more negative discrimination against Christians than people of other faiths”. 84% of the
strongly increasing vandalism in France is directed against Christian places of worship.
In Scotland, 95% of religiously motivated violence targets Christians.
3. The Parliamentary Assembly of OSCE sees the problem, encourages public debate
on intolerance and discrimination against Christians in Europe, and calls for a reassessment
of legislation with possible negative ramifications for Christians.
4. Countless individuals and institutions have raised their voice in 2011 to draw attention
to the growing intolerance against Christians, and to warn that a change is necessary.
5. Numerous incidents of intolerance and discrimination against Christians were documented
by the Observatory in 2011, several of which are presented in this report in the
following categories: Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Expression, Freedom of Conscience,
Discriminatory Equality Policies, Exclusion of Christians from Social and Public
Life, Repression of Religious Symbols, Insult, Defamation and Negative Stereotyping,
Hate Incidents, Vandalism and Desecrations, and Hate Crimes against Individuals.
Suchanfragen für diesen Artikel>>
- faelle der intolernanz
- christen europa diskriminierung
- intoleranz gegen christen
- dikriminierung gegen christen
- gegen religion